One of the best things about blogging is meeting other bloggers by visiting their sites, reading their posts and leaving a comment regarding their daily ruminations. One of the blogs I really enjoy reading is Southern Whimsy written by KD. She tagged me to play "ME ME" a few days ago, but unfortunately I had that little situation with the tabloids to deal with, (you know, the whole Obama + me photo thing) and so I'm just now getting to it.
So, a "ME ME" is just what it sounds like; it's all about me. (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!) I have to write six random things about myself and then pass the "ME ME" on to some other bloggers. It's a fun way for all of us in the blog world to get to know each other. So, here goes, six random things about ME ME ME!
1. My family thinks I need to go to rehab. Yes, it's true, they've been harping on me for a few years that I need help. I don't know why but they think I have a drinking problem. Apparently they think I drink too much Diet Coke. Yeah, well, whatever....
2. I have always wanted to be a comedian. Humor gets you through a lot of stuff..
3. I have perfectly straight teeth and naturally curly hair. (I wish I could put that on a resume!) I've never cursed nature over the teeth but I've had some irritation with the hair.
4. My children are my gifts from God.
5. My Outs and Runs never counted.
6. I couldn't think of a sixth thing to say so I just asked my youngest son what one word he would use to describe me and he said "creative". So, there you go, I'm "creative". (Thank God he didn't say "PSYCHO"!)
So now that you have that useless information go check out some of my favorite blogs:
Chrissy at http://theapothacaryshop.blogspot.com and I share the same design aesthetic. When I first came across her blog I was amazed because our decorating style is so similar!
I'm also passing it on to Lori at http://sudsnjewels.blogspot.com. I met her through Etsy a few weeks ago because I'm in the process of launching my new venture (more about that in coming weeks) and she's going to help me with one angle of it. My son wouldn't think I'm creative if he used Lori to measure me against. The girl has it going on in the creativity department!
Shopping for Quality Dining Chairs
3 hours ago